Free blog design by Louise Franks {Blog} Designs. Digiscrapping elements by Louise Franks{Digiscrapping} Designs.»

Friday, December 16, 2011

I can't cry when I want to..


Why me?? I just want a happy life without any worry.. But, I never get it.. Live in a stress life.. With a stress family.. And now, I can't even cry when I really need to..

Why I feel so lonely?? I do have a family.. I do have friends.. I do have special.. But, when it comes to this, I just want to close the door.. Bung it with all power that I have.. Don't touch me!! Don't talk to me!!

Reen, please be strong..

It's for your own sake.. Do hear to your heart.. Please be strong..

It's not the end of your life.. You can do it.. You're not alone.. No one died because it.. Really?? I don't know..

May I ask you to hug me?? Ask me to cry out loudly.. Seriously, I'm too afraid to face it alone..

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pages